Well, I finally moved in today! I am so happy to have my own classroom! I think if I hadn't of gotten kicked out of the building at 6:30, I would have been there all night. I just kept thinking of things to do! I can't believe I made it to this point! I am so excited to meet all of my students on Monday. I have met a few of them already and they are all such cute kids. I think I go through these waves of excitement and then a "what am I doing!" moment. I guess that is normal though. I will let you know how it all goes on Monday!
2 comments:
Hello, Miss Lloyd!!! I hope all goes well for you on your "first day of school"...you'll do great!
All I can say is, good luck! You are going to be a great teacher.
Post a Comment