Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love Summer!

Summer vacation is in full swing here! After a very BUSY couple of months finishing up my last semester of school for my master's program (YES!!!) and saying good-bye to my cute class last Friday (I am not going to lie and say I didn't have a few tears in my eyes, because I did), I am so excited to get some MUCH needed rest and relaxation...and boy am I doing just that with a trip to the pool to lay out, sleeping in, reading books I actually WANT to read, celebrating the 4th with my family and friends, and planning a tour in Europe for October! I am also excited to go to Park City with my mom and Kim for a girl's weekend in a couple of weeks AND the Olympics the end of July! Oh so exciting! I LOVE SUMMER!! :)


1 comment:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Awwww...tears? Cute class! Enjoy your down time! You deserve it!