Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back To School...

Well, my break is officially over... :( It is back to reality tomorrow! On Friday I had to go in and move all my stuff into another classroom. Luckily there is lots of help, but it just takes a while to get everything all set up! The good thing is that I am in a really big room so there is more space in between the desks and more places to move around the room. Also, they just installed a microphone in that room so I don't have to talk so loud anymore. I noticed that my voice would be kind of hoarse when I went to bed each night when I started teaching. Now, I can just wear this microphone around my neck and talk normal. It will be really nice!

Anyway, it will be good for me to go back, because I started getting bored this past week! I was having a hard time motivating myself to do anything useful, but I did manage to get some lesson planning done, so hopefully I am ready for tomorrow. It will be fun to hear what all of my students did over the break. They are such cute kids! I really am excited to see them again!

4 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Seems like old times! Christy off track..and then Christy on track. Wahoo! :) You know I love you don't you??

Cari said...

I bet the kids will be so happy to see Miss Lloyd again. Have Fun!! Hugs

Anna said...

Looks like you had so much fun in New York! :-) Good luck going back to school.... I hope all is going well!

Deanna said...

How fun!!! I bet that's nice to have a break inbetween, but then you've got to move all of your stuff...hmmm...good thing it's all on wheels! :) Have a good one!